Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This is when I start following the blog rubric

The senior seminar class is supposed to have many specific things in the posts. 

In class: 11:10 - 12:00, I finished conceptualizing the t-shirt designs and I started the short story. The short story is called "Swap" and it's about a woman who trades places with her 18 year old self. The adventures include the 18 year old thinking she is 35 with amnesia and the 35 year old hoping to change her past. 

Outside class: various times of the day, cut out the stencils for the suits and practiced spraying them. Added more to the short story. 

I couldn't start spraying the first shirt pairing because I didn't have access to the shirts. Supposedly Mom acquired them today. This is where I give a shout out to my mother for dedicating effort towards my life. Thank you Mommy. 

Tomorrow I hope to get the first pair of shirts started. Maybe I'll even think about what I'll say to convince Mr. Barker to let me continue my project.

Ta Ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. That awkward moment when I realize I'm not following the blog rubric either.

    ReplyDelete