Monday, April 29, 2013

Still getting survey answers

Some people have very strong opinions and it's amusing. I'm going to create a power point only about other people's thoughts on graffiti and it's going to be beautiful.

In other news, I'm out of black shirts. Also, the color does manage to stick on the black shirts, I just need to use only bright colors. I only need 4 more black shirts, so I think I'll pick some up at k-mart over the weekend or some such.

Now I have 7 shirts down. They're all looking pretty cool. I'm gunna wash them all at some point so as to get the initial crust off.

I'm ditching the vlog idea because I no longer feel like it. No vlogs for you, I'm sorry. I'm gunna print out some copies of my story to give to people. This is going to require a lot of paper.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear your project is going as planned. It would be cool if you posted one or two photos of your shirts on the blog.

    ReplyDelete