Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh my god life

Today I made the stencil for shirt 5 and wrote another page of short story. I really like how my short story is progressing, even if it seems slow. My problem is that if I cut down what might be considered filler, the story goes too quickly for my tastes. I haven't even gotten to the climax of the story yet. Oh well, I'm just going to keep everything and hopefully someone will kindly edit things down later. Yeah, I'm definitely going to enlist a friend in editing.

Or I can let my story be absurdly long and everyone will have to deal with my brilliance.

That'll be handled later! ^_^

I'm likely going the Institute of Contemporary Art on Friday (for real this time!) and I'll try to snag some pictures from the city. Debating whether or not to find a heavily graffitied wall and tag it. I will take pics if I develop the necessary gonads.

Oh well, that's this post, ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. Man Alyssa, you are so cool. Spray painting is just so fascinating, I'm really glad you're studying it! By the way, the last two posts haven't followed the rubric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up Alyssa, you're not cool or funny, stop trying to tell people that. Also, screw you, blog posts are more fun when I don't have to record each second of the day.

      Delete