Thursday, April 18, 2013

Another post. 2nd rubric following post

Since I've last written, I've acquired the shirts (Thank you mommy), written 6 pages of the short story, read "Wall and piece" by Banksy, and spray painted the first shirt in the series. The shirts turned out to be a men's large instead of women's large, so they are too big to be gracefully worn by the average female. I intend to make it work.

In class: 12:30-1:20 I have created another blog post following the rubric on Barker's blog. I have also followed the blogs of my fellow classmates. Most of them at least. I emailed the whole school about electronic surveying because it is less nerve wracking than stopping people on their way to class. I also have the feeling that they would decline if they had to answer to my human real life face. I am already receiving answers. Excellent. This emailing questions is more tiring than I originally anticipated.

Out of class: various times, I have continued mailing out questions and began compiling the received answers. I'm going to spray paint another shirt. Wow I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment