Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friday was fun and Saturday was calm

I saw Barry McGee at the ICA and his work is pretty cool. Not only does he paint, he does sculpture as well. Some of his pieces were mechanical and active.

On Saturday, I watched a documentary called "beautiful losers" which is about a slew of different graffiti taggers and how they grew as artists. It inspired me to do some art. This is good because I was running out of ideas. I'm debating whether or not I should stick with the original speaking plan or If I can switch to video blogging and make that my speaking part as well as my blogging part. I'll talk about it with barker.

Did you know that most people have such a weak thirst trigger, they often mistake for hunger? I need a glass of water, toodles.





No comments:

Post a Comment